The Heavy Metal Wanaka Podcast with Alex Erian of Despised Icon

[audio src="http://traffic.libsyn.com/heavymetalwanaka/HMW_podcast_1.mp3"]

Welcome to the first episode of the Heavy Metal Wanaka Podcast, first up this week I feature my interview with Alex Erian of Despised Icon, where we talk about the bands upcoming new album 'Beast' out 22nd July 2016 via Nuclear Blast Records.

After the interview, I give my impressions of two Heavy Metal related/themed mobile games; 'Heavy Metal Tennis' and Iron Maiden's 'Legacy of the Beast'. Both free for download and available on ios and android.

For more info on the podcast visit us at:
http://heavymetalwanaka.wordpress.com
or search 'Heavy Metal Wanaka' on facebook and twitter.

[caption id="attachment_492" align="alignnone" width="613"]20160719_135736 This podcast was recorded in Wanaka, New Zealand. I didn't have a fresh photo this week, so I popped around the other side of my desk at work to snap this one.[/caption]

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metallica's James Hetfield spotted wearing a Ricky-Gervais-style plain black shirt...

SEPULTURA's Andrea Kisser talking about New Zealand