Episode: Number 2

[mixcloud https://www.mixcloud.com/Heavy_Metal_Space_Farts/heavy-metal-space-farts-episode-two/ width=100% height=120 hide_cover=1 light=1]

Number 2 episode of my new internet radio show- “Heavy Metal Space Farce”.


I'm sure you will be pleased to hear that things went a bit smoother this time around- thanks to the lessons learnt from our ep.1. No one likes a rough number 2, especially after an awkward number one.


In this episode, in addition to the awesome music- in fact just after the wicked Enforcer track, I talk about the new Star Wars Rogue One trailer, or rather I pose a question regarding the prevalence of a certain species of characters. (Regarding my aside, it was some months ago now but the footage I'm talking about is here: https://youtu.be/XZgJQ8j4rEY )

Playlist:
ROB ZOMBIE- Well, Everybody’s Fucking in a U.F.O. [Youtube]
ALIEN SEX FIEND- Now I’m Zombiefied.
BEHEMOTH- Ben Sahar. [Youtube]
GWAR- The One that will not be named.
SURGICAL METH MACHINE- Tragic Alert.
CALIBAN- Sonne.
BYZANTINE- Red Neck War. [Youtube]
IHSAHN- Celestial Violence.
WHITE WIZZARD- Break Out.
ENFORCER- Undying Evil.
GRUESOME- Forces of Death.
FALLUJAH- The Void Alone.
CRIPPLE MR ONION- Six Days of Silence (NZ) [facebook page]
IN DREAD RESPONSE- 1777 (NZ)
CONAN- Throne of Fire. [NZ Tour facebook events page]
METALOCALYPSE: DETHKLOK- I Ejaculate Fire.

20160409_152215

This podcast is based in Otago, New Zealand. I stumbled out my back door & took this shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metallica's James Hetfield spotted wearing a Ricky-Gervais-style plain black shirt...

SEPULTURA's Andrea Kisser talking about New Zealand