Episode 1

[mixcloud https://www.mixcloud.com/Heavy_Metal_Space_Farts/heavy-metal-space-farts-episode-one/ width=100% height=120 hide_cover=1 light=1]

Introductory episode of my new podcast / internet radio show- "Heavy Metal Space Farce". To kick things off I play mostly new songs by Amon Amarth, The Resistance, Metal Church, Rotting Christ, Rotten Sound, Lindemann and more as well as briefly look into the rise of Babymetal, which I think I've missed the boat on.

This is the first time I've been back behind the mic, properly, in a wee while. There were a few hiccups in the lead up to this, as well as sudden changes to the format, recording methods etc etc. As a result, I kind of felt a little threw me off my game a wee bit, so I'm hoping future episodes run a bit more smoothly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metallica's James Hetfield spotted wearing a Ricky-Gervais-style plain black shirt...

SEPULTURA's Andrea Kisser talking about New Zealand