SEPULTURA's Andrea Kisser talking about New Zealand

EDITOR: Full interview featured on Blabbermouth: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sepultura-andreas-kisser-talks-about-machine-messiah-songwriting-process-audio/

 Welcome to a Special Edition of the Heavy Metal Wanaka Podcast.

I recently had a call with SEPULTURA guitarist Andreas Kisser. Please find the full length interview podcast here: https://youtu.be/3A0e9q_XgLc

 Regarding New Zealand's sporting achievements (i.e. The All Blacks / Rugby...):

“I love the All Blacks. Through the All Blacks and all the cultural baggage [that] the All Blacks have, the importance to the country and how they spread the culture around the world. It’s very amazing, so interesting and I started learning more and more about rugby because of that, and I found an amazing sport that is so different from football, in all respects, especially with all the violence and stupidity that’s going on with football supporters and everything. You see Rugby, it is like a different level of relationship and respect, so it’s great. I’m still learning- I don’t know everything about the game and stuff but it’s great. I have an amazing collection of All Black shirts, which I have [had] since early nineties, so it’s cool- I’m really looking forward to going back to New Zealand to buy new stuff” 


 Please follow me on all of these:-
  Heavy Metal Wanaka Podcast on iTunes! Heavy Metal Music, band artist interviews!Heavy Metal Wanaka Podcast on Stitcher Radio. Heavy Metal Music!Heavy Metal Wanaka Podcast on TuneIn. Heavy Metal Music!Heavy Metal Wanaka on Youtube. Heavy Metal Music.Heavy Metal Wanaka on Mixcloud. Heavy Metal Music!Heavy Metal Wanaka on FacebookHeavy Metal Wanaka on Twitter!Heavy Metal Wanaka on TumblrHeavy Metal Wanaka on Blogspot!Heavy Metal Wanaka on wordpress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metallica's James Hetfield spotted wearing a Ricky-Gervais-style plain black shirt...