Xmen vs In Flames

Gothenburg, Sweden's Melodic (or Alt to some) metal band In Flames (my podcast / interview with Anders here...) recently released the song 'Save Me' from their upcoming album "Battles".

 If you listen to my podcast with Anders, you might notice that I ask a question relating to this particular song, in that one of the early guitar riffs (to my ears) calls back to the theme song of the Xmen animated adventures from the 90's.

No one else seems to have made this connection, but it still drives me mad- particularly as during our chat, Anders denied any such connection...

 I'll begrudgingly admit it's not really close to a copy BUT there is something there!

 WHERE'S MY TIN FOIL HAT?!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metallica's James Hetfield spotted wearing a Ricky-Gervais-style plain black shirt...

SEPULTURA's Andrea Kisser talking about New Zealand